Monday 2 July 2012

I is for Ice Cream

My A-Z Guide to Summer - I is for Ice Cream

Where is summer in the UK??????? I am so fed up of this rain and cold now. All is not lost though I am off to Florence, Italy with work tomorrow and the temperature is a lovely 34c.

I may be there for a trend/yarn fair but I hope I will get to make the most of the weather and the beautiful city. I am lucky enough to get to go twice and year and always see new parts, I love the architecture and hidden gems down little streets.

When I went on holiday as a child no matter what the weather we always had an ice cream, rain or shine it is definitely a part of my summer!.......and Italian ice creams are amazing :)

Ice Cream Collection prints

2 comments:

  1. Have fun in Florence, I'm very jealous! Love the ice cream collection, gorgeous summery colours, just what we need on yet another grey rainy day in...JULY!!! I'm really enjoying the course too, so much to take in though, I am a little overwhelmed. I haven't been so inspired or motivated for ages :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia :)
      It's amazing how much you get from it isnt it, I just wish I had more time to do everything that I want to. Really behind on module 2

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, would love you to leave a comment xx