Tuesday 24 April 2012

Surface Pattern Design E Course

The Art And Business of Surface Pattern
This week I have started the art and business of surface pattern design e course. I am so excited for everything this course will bring, from the way it will challenge the way that I find inspiration, to the finished designs. And then hopefully selling my designs.

There are people from all over the world taking this course....the UK, USA, New Zealand, South Africa, Indonesia, Thailand, Australia, Singapore, Germany, Spain, Italy.....the list is endless. It is going to be such an amazing group as we are so diverse and have such different influences, backgrounds and cultures. I cannot wait to see everyones work and inspirations.

 'If you have ever dreamt of seeing your designs on stationery, fabric, homewares or other products, sharing your art through pattern, and monetising your designs this groundbreaking course is for you!'

The brilliant people behind this course are Rachael Taylor who is a an extremely successful surface pattern design with a label under her own name and Beth Nichols who is the founder of the life changing do what you love course.

I have signed up to all 3 modules and am all ready with new sketchbooks, pens and a shiny new laptop :) next up is to tidy my spare room which is soon to be my lovely new studio desk area.

I am going to use my blog as I progress through the course to jot down inspirations, ideas, mood boards and show examples of what I am doing.


It is all ready day 2 and I feel very inspired already...lots more to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, would love you to leave a comment xx